From the M25, take the M26 and then the M20. Stay on the M20 until Junction 7.The map shows you how to find us from Junction 7 of the M20, but here are some directions:-
- As you leave the M20, follow the signs for Maidstone round the first roundabout.
- At the second roundabout (Notcutts Garden Centre is on your left), turn left. (Signposted "Turkey Mill")
- At the next roundabout, turn right, this is New Cut Road.
- Go straight across the 2 mini roundabouts (Past The Maidstone Studios) until you come to the Ashford Road traffic lights. (T-Junction, filter into right hand lane)
- Turn right. You will then go along the Ashford Road until you come to a railway bridge across the road followed immediately by a set of traffic lights.
- Turn left at these lights down and back up a steep hill to a mini roundabout.
- Turn Right at the mini roundabout over the pelican crossing and turn left into Hastings Road
- Continue up this road (Past Kent Music School) until the end.
- Maidstone Grammar School's gates are directly in front of you. Drive straight in and turn left into the car park.
Information on buses to MGS is available from the 11-19 travel site http://www.11-19travel.info
To download an Ariva guide, click HERE
Head south uphill on Upper Stone Street
Opposite the new Tesco Express, turn left into Barton Road
- At the end of barton Road, enter on foot through our gatehouse
Our closest mainline train station is Maidstone West, then follow the route here
Click HERE for downloadable directions