From the M25, take the M26 and then the M20. Stay on the M20 until Junction 7.The map shows you how to find us from Junction 7 of the M20, but here are some directions:-
- As you leave the M20, follow the signs for Maidstone round the first roundabout.
- At the second roundabout (Notcutts Garden Centre is on your left), turn left. (Signposted "Turkey Mill")
- At the next roundabout, turn right, this is New Cut Road.
- Go straight across the 2 mini roundabouts (Past The Maidstone Studios) until you come to the Ashford Road traffic lights. (T-Junction, filter into right hand lane)
- Turn right. You will then go along the Ashford Road until you come to a railway bridge across the road followed immediately by a set of traffic lights.
- Turn left at these lights down and back up a steep hill to a mini roundabout.
- Turn Right at the mini roundabout over the pelican crossing and turn left into Hastings Road
- Continue up this road (Past Kent Music School) until the end.
- Maidstone Grammar School's gates are directly in front of you. Drive straight in and turn left into the car park.
Information on buses to MGS is available from HERE
How to catch a bus video guide by Arriva, click HERE
Head south uphill on Upper Stone Street
Opposite the new Tesco Express, turn left into Barton Road
- At the end of barton Road, enter on foot through our gatehouse
Our closest mainline train station is Maidstone West, then follow the route here
Click HERE for downloadable directions