Our Curriculum Vision
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum that delivers an enhanced National Curriculum
- To develop independence of thought, curiosity and learning amongst pupils.
- To provide appropriate specialisation of study to match pupils’ aptitudes and interests at Key Stages 4 and 5.
- To maximise pupil achievement in public examinations to ensure progression to the next stage of education, training or career development.
- To develop pupils as individuals with an understanding of their duties and rights as citizens and the ability to take increasing personal responsibility for their work and life.
- To provide a wide range of opportunities and activities within the Extended Curriculum to further develop pupils’ skills and knowledge.
- To do all we can to make sure all students progress to the best of their ability in all that they do.