Adobe Creative Cloud Home Access
As a result of school closures, student access to Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator etc) in classrooms is not available.
Adobe has provided temporary at-home access for impacted students and educators, so that they can continue their work remotely. Please follow the instructions in the attached PDF file enable access to Creative Cloud Desktop Apps on your personal devices
• We are unable to provide technical assistance in the installation or use of any of these products
• MGS accept no liability for loss or damaged caused to your systems as a result of the installation of the software offered.
• The offer from Adobe is time-limited for temporary use during the COVID-19 pandemic, currently until 31st May 2020.
• These are large applications and require a lot of hard drive space to install, please ensure your systems meet the product requirements prior to installation.
• The software will most likely cease to work on your home systems after the end date of this offer. It will be up to Adobe if or when they extend the date limitations
Please bear in mind students that are using these applications towards exam grades and avoid downloading applications if your son or daughter does not actually require them to continue their schoolwork.