- A single-breasted black blazer with the school badge sewn on the breast pocket.
- An authorised school tie worn at waist length with crest showing.
- A traditional white, long or short-sleeved shirt. Shirts must be tucked in and ties outside the shirt.
- Traditional tailored black trousers, not jeans, canvas or skinny. If a belt is worn, it must have a plain buckle.
- Black or dark grey socks.
- Black shoes, not trainers or boots.
- Pullovers, if worn, must be V-neck and be plain black, without motifs. Sweatshirts, crewneck jumpers, zipped tops, fleeces or hoodies are not permitted.
- Hair should be clean and tidy and of a natural colour. It must not be excessively styled or shaved.
- Earrings, studs or conspicuous jewellery items are not allowed.
- Outdoor coats must be dark in colour, without prominent motifs. No hoodies.
- Luminous bands and a helmet for cyclists.
- When summer uniform is announced, blazers are optional but a school tie must always be worn. Pullovers must not be worn without the blazer.
School uniform can be purchased from:
Newnham Court Shopping Village
64 Calverley Road
3-5 Eldon Way
Tel: 01892 837202