Our Parents' Association
All MGS parents and carers are members of our Parents’ Association (MGSPA). Our active Parents' Association has been instrumental in raising significant amounts of money for the School including the purchase of a new minibus, as well as supporting our numerous building projects and departments with the purchase of new equipment. MGSPA has won national awards for the enormous contribution they have made to our school and wider community.
Thank you to all families who generously support our fundraising activities.
- We aim to do what we can to advance the education of our children by providing and assisting in the provision of facilities for education at the School – this means lots of fundraising which in turn needs lots of volunteers and support.
- We aim is to keep all parents and carers informed of our fundraising activities and to make it as easy as possible for them to volunteer at school events.
Always feel free to get in touch with ideas, suggestions, offers and thoughts.
Click here to buy tickets to MGSPA events.
Get involved at no cost:
- Click here to order Stikins name labels and raise money for the school.
- Easy Search - raise money for the school simply by using easysearch instead of Google or any other search engine.
- Smile Amazon - shop at smile.amazon.co.uk and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) to the MGSPA.
- Easy Fundraising - register and shop with over 2000 well-known retailers. Whenever you buy something, the retailer makes a donation to MGS.
- Join the MGSPA 100 Club - You Could Win £1000!
- Match Funding
- Second-Hand Uniform
- Click here if you would like to volunteer your time to help out MGSPA. It does not matter if you are unable to help out at a specific event – it’s just good to know you’re there.
MGSPA is a registered charity. Click here to view a copy of our registration certificate.