The Bursary term time opening hours are:-
|Monday – Thursday
||8.30 a.m.||4.30 p.m.|
|The opening hours during school holidays are:-|
|Monday - Friday||9.00a.m||3.00p.m.|
The Bursary can assist you with:-
- The majority of the financial matters of the school with the exception of: –
Payments for CCF should be taken to the SSI, Mr D Rai.
Payments for Duke of Edinburgh should be taken to Mr J Kincaid.
Payments for exams should be taken to the exams office, Mrs S Smith.
- School trip payments and administration. Payment for trips and visits can be made by card through Parentmail PMX or by cash or cheques to the Bursary. Cheques can be posted through the door but please note when making any cash payments student must pay by hand and wait for a receipt. Consent forms, copy passports etc. should be sent to the Bursary.
- Sales of items for use in class. Including aprons for food tech., calculators, mouth shields, valuables bags and padlocks. We also sell ties to students playing in school sports and music and tickets for performances and events in school.
- Lettings. The school hires several areas including the Sports Hall, Gym, Main Hall and cricket nets. Please contact the bursary for availability and charges.
- Summer sports school bookings.
- Sales of 16+ Travel cards.
- 16-19 Bursary applications.
- Lost property.
- School fund & gift aid forms.
- Charity donations.
|Mrs M H Cook
|Mrs C Broad
||Business & Finance Administrator|
|Mrs K Boakes||Finance Officer|
|Mrs C O'Neill
The Bursary can be contacted by email to:- [email protected]